(Please note: In response to several questions, there are still spaces left in this weekend’s class for 7/2-3 and you can sign up for the second day only, if you already have a blog. And because it’s a holiday weekend, I’m adding a second course for next weekend. More info. below.)
Want to start selling your art online today, but overwhelmed by the technological challenges of creating your own blog?
Instead of scrambling to put all the pieces together by yourself, let me show you how to get your blog up from start to finish in ONE weekend — and know how to use it afterwards too.
Technology can be confusing and I’ve been where you are — wondering how in the world to master what feels like a foreign language — one that everyone else already seems to know.
You’re passionate and confident as an artist. Wouldn’t you like to feel the same way about getting your art into your buyer’s hands online?
Join my Build-A-Blog class and I’ll walk you through how to set up your very first public home for your best creative work.
At the end of the class, you’ll have:
- your free Blogger blog, up and running
- a custom banner at the top
- your first post up with a painting
- a way for you to sell your art through PayPal or auction sites
- special features on your sidebar (known as “widgets”), such as:
- your bio and image
- email update sign-up form
- purchasing information
- links to other artists you love
How would it feel to finally get your blog DONE, know how to get “under the hood” with confidence and start seeing your blog steadily attract more fans and buyers?
Class size is limited to 15 students — I’ll make sure each person is keeping up. No one will be left behind, no matter what kinds of problems you run into.
Step-by-step instructions — I’ll explain everything in laymen’s terms so it makes sense. I’m committed to making sure your http://www.clashofclanshackastuces.fr/ website is DONE when the class is over — and more importantly — you know how to use it
Virtual classroom — Follow along on your computer at home and watch what I’m doing on mine. I’ll explain everything as we go along. You can communicate with me by chat box or by phone.
Compact format, done in a weekend — The six-hour class will be done on a weekend, back-to-back on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon. On Monday, you’ll have your own artist’s blog for all to see!
- Easy-to-follow reference guide is yours to keep — If you forget how to do something after the class, all you have to do is go back through the guidebook and find that section. No more wondering how we “did that one thing.”
- Free one-hour Online Newbie Class, if you need it, at no extra cost on Saturday morning at 11:00 a.m., CST. We’ll cover navigating the internet, basic terminology, and keyboard shortcuts you’ll use everyday.
- Discounted Trouble-Shooting Follow-up Sessions – Schedule a one-on-one session with me to troubleshoot any questions you might have at 50% off, for up to 2 hours.
DATE AND TIME: The first class is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, July 2nd and 3rd, from 1:00-4:00 CST.
Is not knowing how to put all the technology pieces together the very last thing holding you back from online success as an artist? Are you longing to get your work out there to a wider audience — so people can buy it?
Join me and let’s get the technology part of your blog handled!
Let’s create a site that you can be proud of and feel confident and excited about using. It’s easier than you might think!
Build-A-Blog for Daily Painters
Saturday and Sunday, July 2nd-3rd, 1:00-4:00 CST
If you already have a blog, sign up for DAY TWO ONLY. See course curriculum below.*
Sunday, July 3rd ONLY, 1:00-4:00 CST
Saturday and Sunday, July 9th-10th, 1:00-4:00 CST
- Set up Your Blog on Blogger
- Dashboard Overview
- Create your First Post with Formatted Text, Image and Links
- Create a New Page
- Create Your Customized Header
- Create Your Widgets
- Create Your Author Bio
- Add PayPal buttons to Your Images
- Overview of Sales Methods
- Create Your Facebook Fan Page
- How to Drive Traffic to Your Site